Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Let's Celebrate!

Yes, today is a celebration! And you know me, no celebration is complete without cupcakes.
YUM!

By now you're probably wondering just what I'm celebrating. Well, today marks the release of my 10th book with Love Inspired!
Not only is it a new book, this launches a brand new series entitled Bliss, Texas. The series focuses on four women who ditched their former lives and moved to the small town of Bliss, Texas in search of a new beginning. As a result, they found each other, and it’s their friendship that is at the heart of this series. That along with some hunky heroes and cute kids.

Here's more about A Father's Promise.

Is he ready for fatherhood?

He doesn't think he deserves a family... But now he has a daughter.

Stunned to discover he has a child, Wes Bishop isn't sure he's father material. But his adorable daughter needs him, and he can't help feeling drawn to her mother, Laurel Donovan--a woman he's finally getting to know. But can this sudden dad overcome a past tragedy that has him convinced he's not meant to be a husband or a father...and make a promise of forever?

Thank you for celebrating with me today. Be sure to grab and extra cupcake for the road, because let's face it, it's hard to stop at one. :)

Have a great day and happy reading!



Three time Carol Award finalist and HOLT Medallion winner Mindy Obenhaus is passionate about touching readers with Biblical truths in an entertaining, and sometimes adventurous, manner. She lives on a ranch in Texas with her husband, one sassy pup, countless cattle, deer and the occasional coyote, mountain lion or snake. When she's not writing, she enjoys spending time with her grandchildren, cooking and watching copious amounts of the Hallmark Channel. Learn more at mindyobenhaus.com 

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love that cover.... I'm in love with our new covers, they're so beautiful, aren't they???? AND.... cupcakes.

    That reminds me of our trip to Waco, Mindy. I loved that day!!!!

    Now I need a trip to the Silos again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ruthy! I am loving these new covers, too. And I'm ready to go back to the Silos anytime.

      Delete
  2. Woohoo!!!! Congratulations, Mindy. More happy reading hours for me. I'll happily toast your release with a cupcake. :-) That cover is gorgeous. LI has an incredible art team to come up with these amazing covers. Makes a reader need to read every single book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kav, I couldn't agree with you more. What Harlequin has been doing with the covers this year is wonderful.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, Mindy!! What a milestone!!

    And thanks for the cupcakes! Man, I'm wishing I could have a real one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Missy! Yeah, I wish I had a real one, too. :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, Mindy! It's so exciting to release a new book and start a new series!

    I'll have to look for it at our local Walmart. :-)

    Pass the cupcakes, please!

    ReplyDelete