Friday, November 27, 2020

Easy S'More Dip Revisited

Missy Tippens

I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving!! With all the outdoor gatherings people might be having this holiday to keep socially distant, it made me think of s'mores. I thought I'd share a repeat from my post from 2014. It's quick and easy to throw together for a party. Enjoy again! (Also, very fun to see my book cover from 2014). :)

Easy S'More Dip


Missy, here. My daughter saw this recipe on Pinterest and excitedly texted me a photo. The original recipe came from the Five Heart Home website. My daughter made it and took photos so I could share with you! She made a small version in my small iron skillet (the one I use for cornbread).

Ingredients:

Chocolate chips--a mix of semi-sweet and milk (or whatever you prefer)
Large marshmallows cut in half
Graham Crackers


Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Cover the bottom of your skillet with the chocolate chips. (She sprayed the pan with Pam first.)


Cover with the halved marshmallows.


Bake at 450 degrees for 5-7 minutes or until marshmallows are toasty brown.


Gorgeous!


Dip your graham crackers and enjoy! (Careful. It's VERY hot as my nearly-burned bottom lip will tell you.) :)



A quick, easy dish to share. No need for the campfire (like from my book, The Guy Next Door!). :)


2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm -- you can't go wrong with smores anything! Such a simple treat and a great way to enjoy a summer camping favourite in the middle of winter. And I remember that book!!!! Love the cover art. LI always nails their book covers and just when I think they can't get any better they do. I'm currently obsessed with the cuteness of Jolene Navarro's The Texan's Unexpected Holiday cover. Sweeter than a boatload of smores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, that cover is adorable!! What a cute baby! I bet the books will fly off the shelves. I'm so glad you mentioned it, Kav! Now I need that book. :)

      Delete