Friday, November 20, 2020

Cranberry Time!

 Missy Tippens

Thanksgiving always makes me think of cranberries. I love them (well-sweetened, of course)! And I just discovered a new product last week that I wanted to share.

I found these wonderful breads from a company called Ozery Bakery. It's in the U.S. and Canada. The ones I bought and have enjoyed are the Cranberry Orange Morning Rounds and the Cranberry Orange Snacking Rounds.


The morning rounds are the size of a small (but puffy) pita bread. The snack rounds are mini-sized. I usually eat two or three for a meal.


Both toast beautifully. They puff up and fill with steam, so you have to be careful when you cut into them. But they're toasted on the outside and so soft on the inside.



I split them in half (like a bagel) and then spread cream cheese on them. They taste like a cross between a soft bagel and a tender English muffin.

You can see the beautiful cranberries inside! I just love these. They are now going to be added regularly to our grocery list.

Have y'all had these before? I found these at Sprouts, but my husband has also found them for me at Publix (I believe in the bakery area).


www.missytippens.com

10 comments:

  1. These look so good! Cream cheese or just butter on them sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy. The first thing I thought of was an English muffin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mindy, they do look a little like them after you cut them open.

      Delete
  3. These do sound delicious! Like Mindy, my first thought was of an English muffin. Are they similar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, I never really thought of English muffins until I saw the photos for the post. :) They do look like them. But to me, they're softer and taste more like bagels.

      Delete
    2. Then again, maybe they taste like bagels to me because I put cream cheese on them.

      Delete
    3. Funny, I saw them and thought of pita breads. I do love cranberries - even the unsweetened ones.

      Delete
  4. I just looked and they can be ordered directly from the company's website if anyone is interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that, Mary Cate! I may stock up and freeze some.

      Delete