Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Celebrating a New Release

 I have done no special cooking lately, but... The print edition of my book officially released yesterday!




Between a pandemic and my daughter in the hospital, the release kind of flew under the radar, so I thought I would throw myself a pub party at Yankee Belle. Please join me to celebrate.


I thought we would start with some cake!


Heart-shaped seemed appropriate for Love Inspired Suspense.



And a toast to celebrate!




So I'm curious. How do you celebrate book releases or any other favorite milestone?





Photo credits - cake toast

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am so very happy for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your book release! I'm looking forward to reading it!

    I celebrate with dinner at my favorite restaurant. Which reminds me - I let my last book release slip by without a visit there. I think I need to correct that SOON!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, that's what my husband and I did the last time. I guess I'll have to put it on the summer list! I hope you get to enjoy yours soon.

      Delete
    2. Jan, that's what my husband and I did the last time. I guess I'll have to put it on the summer list! I hope you get to enjoy yours soon.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on the release, Mary Cate! As far as celebrating, I don't usually do much of anything. Occasionally I'll take a few hours off and go shopping, maybe treat myself to something, but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mindy. I HATE shopping, so that wouldn't work for me. :) I ddi treat myself to sea glass earrings for one book.

      Delete
  4. I'm late to the party but just wanted to say that I've read your new release and loved it...the cover not so much. I have a snake phobia. Only for you would I venture past that cover. :-) I celebrate new releases by reading 'em!!!

    ReplyDelete