Friday, May 10, 2019

Throw Back Friday!

Missy Tippens

How fun! I went looking for an older post that might be fun to re-use. And look what I found! My first post after joining Pinterest. :) A piece of history from May 2011! Let's talk Pinterest today. I'd love to hear about your favorite boards!

****


Missy, here. Pull up a chair, a coffee/tea/chocolate beverage of your choice, and let's chat!

I just recently joined in on Pinterest. Check it out if you haven't before by clicking here. It's so cool! You can share things you "pin" and can also re-pin others' pins to your own virtual bulletin boards.



One of the boards I made is called "Dreaming of..." I post places I dream of visiting. Photos of things I'd love to do or see. So that got me to thinking. If you could choose only ONE of these things, what would it be?

--To visit a deserted island
--To have someone clean your house for you every week
--To have a private chef
--To climb a mountain
--To own a beach home
--To own a lake home
--To travel around the world
--To own your dream car
--To drive a race car
--To skydive
--To snow ski at a resort of your choice
--To have a personal fitness trainer
--To fly a plane
--To go up in a hot air balloon
--To meet a famous person you admire
--To become a New York Times bestseller
--To have your invention become a well-known household object
--To discover a medical cure
--To have your favorite hunky star or athlete fall for you :)
--To attend the Olympic Games
--To be a famous athlete
--To be CEO of a world renown corporation
--To be a famous songwriter/artist (maybe the next American Idol!)
--Choose your own!

Okay, now please share!

*****

www.missytippens.com

8 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh.... I would bring everyone to faith. Everyone. No slackers. We'd all have so much fun, singing praise and worship music, harmonizing Amazing Grace... Now that would be a Superbowl commercial to remember, wouldn't it??? Like in a heartbeat, if the genie hops out of that funny lamp and offers me a wish, that would be it. Two wishes would get us no more cancer... The magic number of three wishes??? I'd get rid of Alzheimer's, too!!!!

    Medical advances would make me so very happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to be the one to say I don't do Pinterest! However if you want to talk about my bookmarks from Google that is another story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, I think you're wise! It can become a real problem. You get on there to spend a minute and find an hour has passed! But I love saving recipes on there.

      Google bookmarks work, too! haha

      Delete
  3. I didn't get past #5. I've always wanted a home at the beach.

    But I have to admit, the only time I go to Pinterest is if I click o a photo that takes me there by accident.

    Of course now I read what Ruthy wrote and I feel all materialistic and awful. But I still want a beachhouse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I felt the same, Mary Cate. haha

      I want a beach house too. And I want to have writer retreats there for my friends. Just tell y'all to pay your way there and come stay with me for a week. How fun would that be?!

      Delete
    2. Sounds like an excellent plan, Missy. And sharing makes it all good!

      Delete