Friday, December 19, 2014

Easy S'More Dip!

Missy, here. My daughter saw this recipe on Pinterest and excitedly texted me a photo. The original recipe came from the Five Heart Home website. My daughter made it and took photos so I could share with you! She made a small version in my small iron skillet (the one I use for cornbread).

Ingredients:

Chocolate chips--a mix of semi-sweet and milk (or whatever you prefer)
Large marshmallows cut in half
Graham Crackers


Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Cover the bottom of your skillet with the chocolate chips. (She sprayed the pan with Pam first.)


Cover with the halved marshmallows.


Bake at 450 degrees for 5-7 minutes or until marshmallows are toasty brown.


Gorgeous!


Dip your graham crackers and enjoy! (Careful. It's VERY hot as my nearly-burned bottom lip will tell you.) :)



A quick, easy dish to share. No need for the campfire (like from my book, The Guy Next Door!). :)


8 comments:

  1. Well what a fun smores treat for a Friday night. Thank you, Missy's dtr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so easy! She's going to make it again for a party. And can do it by herself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfect! And so easy!!!! ANNND I can make it with my allergy free ingredients. Not many recipes like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought maybe you could eat this, Julie! I'm glad. :)

      Delete
  4. Brilliant!!!!!!!!! I need to have a party so I can make this. Thinking board games, Christmas crooners and a couple of friends plus these smores. Thanks for setting me up for an easy peasy festive gathering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kav, that sounds like so much fun. I want to come! :)

      Delete
  5. I remember drooling over this recipe!
    Susanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susanna, I love those items together no matter how you make them. Love regular s'mores and loved this dip. :)

      Delete