Friday, November 14, 2014

Mary Connealy Creation

Missy, here. Welcome back, Mary Connealy! Mary emailed the Seekers a quick, easy recipe she made last week. I told her to send me photos when she ate the leftovers so that I could share. Here it is, taken straight from the email, a recipe Mary style for y'all to try.

Mary's Soup


I just made a really DELICIOUS SOUP.
Super easy, too.
 
1 lb Italian Sausage browned
1 chopped onion
3 chopped garlic cloves
5 chopped potatoes.
I big can of chicken broth
Some chopped up Kale.

That's it.
I chopped and threw it in as fast as it cooked.
It is delicious. Supposed to have carrots but I was out...they would have added nice color.
Supposed to be turkey sausage but I couldn't  find any.
YUM





Missy, here again. Be sure to check out Mary's website. She's had 4 books/novellas release in the last month!
www.maryconnealy.com

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try this, Mary! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love soup on cold days!!!! Don't think I can convert this to vegetarian though. :-) Which is fine because I just made a pot of minestrone soup that is awesome!!! Like the idea of adding kale too. I never would have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kav isn't there like....tofu-ish sausage? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only do I live it, but I lOve it also. :) (the perils of typing in an iPhone)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I missed this. Apologies. I am going to make this.

    ReplyDelete