Black Friday Ads and shopping.
BLACK FRIDAY ADS WEBSITE!!!!
A part of me hates shopping. That part would rather be home, writing, organizing (that's a lie, I'd rather be writing) baking (that one's true) and playing with babies!
But the fact is that unbelievable deals can be had on Black Friday... And now some stores are opening at like midnight on Thanksgiving, right?
OH MY STARS.
I've gone out with the girls on Black Friday and we've had fun....
I've stayed home and watched babies, and we've had fun....
Here are tips for Black Friday Fun from Brad's Deals:
Brad's Top 10 Tips for Black Friday Sales
- Research: start your Black Friday 2011 sale research on Thanksgiving day or earlier.
- Make a plan: identify what you want to buy, which stores have the best sales on Black Friday, and what time they open.
- Timing is everything: arrange stores by opening time from early to late.
- A fool and his money: be wary of Black Friday deals with quantity limits. If a store only has 10 items at that price, go elsewhere.
- Visualize: know where your items are in the store.
- Stay Safe: Previous Black Friday sales were honestly deadly; please don't trample or shoot anyone!
- Power of numbers: go with a team and attack separate stores or separate sections of the same store. Designate a meeting place.
- Bring a snack: only amateurs stop at the food court on Black Friday! (Or the bathroom - so go before you leave.)
- The quiet ones: don't ignore stores that don't advertise. They will have Black Friday deals too!!
- Have fun: enjoy your family, friends and deals!
So tell us your views over a cuppa Missy's caramel mocha latte with her Starbuck's syrups. (I'm slightly jealous, maybe make that a LOT jealous)
But I'll get over it. Eventually. :)
Black Friday: To shop or not to shop? That is the question.