Friday, December 5, 2014

Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Tina Radcliffe

Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Tina Radcliffe

This is one of those recipes that I keep meaning to try and never do. When I did get around to it, I was shocked at how easy, fast and delicious it is. I’ve made it three times since October.

Ingredients:




½ cup mayonnaise (8 tablespoons)
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese (4 tablespoons)
4 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
2 large chicken breasts or equal amount of tenders, or 4 breast halves

Preparation:



Preheat oven to 425 degrees

Combine mayo and cheese in bowl. DO NOT ADD BREAD CRUMBS!

Pat chicken dry with paper towel. Very important.

Arrange chicken on baking sheet or dish. (I used a glass dish with a light coating of olive oil)

Evenly top with mayo mixture.



Sprinkle with bread crumbs. DO NOT ADD EXTRA SALT!

Bake until thoroughly cooked (do not turn them over) –approximately 20 minutes.

Voila!



And for dessert…a cup of coffee or tea and a great holiday book!

Click here for Hope for the Holidays collections


Tina Radcliffe is a two-time RWA Golden Heart finalist, a 2012 ACFW Carol Award finalist, a 2014 ACFW Mentor of the Year finalist, a 2014 Golden Quill finalist, and a 2014 ACFW Carol Award winner. She has won first place in over twenty RWA chapter-affiliated contests in her career. Tina is also a short story writer and has sold eleven short stories to Woman’s World Magazine. She currently resides in Arizona where she writes inspirational romance for Harlequin Love Inspired and independently publishes sweet romances. www.tinaradcliffe.com



24 comments:

  1. That looks delish, a nice change from the same old recipes,so I'm going to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's now one of our favorites, Tracey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my daughters gave me this recipe (or a very similar one... I don't think hers said the breadcrumbs should be seasoned), raving that it's become one of their favourites, too. I'm determined to try this version next time we have chicken. It sounds very tasty. And 'easy' is welcome during this busy holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL -- I'll skip the chicken dish and go straight to the dessert. I'm reading Hope for the Holidays Historical Collection right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kav, I can't wait to read it! I'm reading the contemporary now. :)

      Delete
  5. You could use this on zucchini, Kav.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooooooh, now there's an idea. I never think of eating zucchini like a vegetable. I'm always grated it up and making bread and chocolate cake. This would make a yummy addition to Christmas dinner.

      Delete
  6. Try it, Carol. It's delish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've loved this recipe! I've made it several times. It's delicious and quick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, I didn't have seasoned bread crumbs so just used plain and sprinkled on Italian seasoning.

      Delete
  8. Looks yummy AND easy--my top two criteria for any recipe! (Because I'm pushing all the cooking over to hubby, and this looks like something he could handle!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my stars, look at the crowd you've gathered here, Radcliffe!!!!! Your sparkling personality... or the veiled threats!!!! ..... :) Have accomplished a great goal! First, I'm dying to try this because it looks marvelous and I'm starving and if I go downstairs to eat something, the little kids will TRAP ME. So I'm starving alone but there are 6 bags of chocolate for the holidays up here with me. I MIGHT EAT ONE OR ALL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I might just eat the screen. It looks that good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Share the chocolate. No hogging.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You husband does all the cooking? What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Tina. Mine is kitchen-challenged. I'm talking REALLY smart man who is clueless when it comes to cooking. :)

      Delete
  13. I love this recipe! I make it all the time. It's delicious and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. There you go. The Cara Lynn James seal of approval.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a little stunned that a household can survive without Italian bread crumbs. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's really that easy? Really?? I am so baking this. You don't happen to have a quick and easy risoto recipe, do you?

    Nancy C

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, my goodness, Tina! This looks delicious!!! I'm so saving this recipe and trying it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. looks yummy!
    Susanna

    ReplyDelete
  19. No, Nancy. I need a quick and easy risoto recipe too.

    ReplyDelete