This is a recipe I tweaked from a basic white chocolate fudge recipe when I was writing "Small-Town Hearts", the story of two competing candy stores.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 teaspoons almond extract
- 16 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup chopped roasted almonds
- ½ cup Baklava mix (chopped almonds, walnuts, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg)
Seriously, how much easier can you get than this? And the blend of nuttiness to almond "white chocolate" is wonderful.
And of course I love anything to do with Baklava, in any way, shape or form!